How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently & Temporarily (2023)
Instagram was founded on October 6, 2010 by Kevin Sysftrom and Mike Kringer. Instagram is a free social media application where we can share photos, videos and reells videos on social media. At the same time, Instagram has provided us with features such as filters, hashtags and location tagging in the photos and videos we share. The posts we share can be shared publicly or with users we have previously accepted a follow request.
Instagram is one of the world famous social media application, it is also an application with millions of users. Millions of users are sharing on this application every day. Although many people in the world have opened new accounts on Instagram, most people also do Instagram account closing and Instagram account deletion. Here I will give you information so that you can close instagram and delete instagram.
How can I open an account on Instagram?
To open an account from Instagram, you need to open the Instagram site from your computer or any internet browser. To set up an Instagram account, you can register with your phone number or e-mail, and you can easily open your account by using the Facebook login option.
You can open a new Instagram account very easily via mobile applications. If you are using an Android phone, you need to download the Instagram application from the Google Play Store, if you are using an Iphone, from the IOS App Store.
Here are the steps you need to take to open Instagram via the app:
- You need to download the Instagram application to your phone.
- After the application is installed, open Instagram.
- Click Sign up with email or phone number or create new account.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your e-mail address or phone number.
- Confirm the verification of your account with the confirmation code.
Instagram account freeze
Although Instagram is a world-famous social media platform, most people want to get away from this social media mess for a little while. Account freezing is done for those who want to take a break from Instagram. Account freezing is done once a week. When you freeze your Instagram account, your photos, videos and stories will remain hidden until you log in again.
So how can we freeze instagram account?
- Log in to your Instagram account from a computer or a mobile browser. You cannot freeze your Instagram account through its mobile app.
- After logging in, we click on edit profile at the top right.
- At the bottom of the profile editing page, we select the temporarily close my account section.
- When we choose the Temporarily close my account section, a small page will open before us. On this page, we will be asked questions about why we will close the account, we need to fill in the specified sections.
- When you complete these steps in order, your account has been temporarily closed. When you want to log in to your account again, you can re-open your account by entering your username and password from Instagram.
If you want to freeze your Instagram account, you can access the Instagram account freezing page by clicking the link below directly without dealing with the settings section.
Instagram account freeze link :
Can I freeze an Instagram account that was frozen and opened again?
Yes, when you freeze your Instagram, you can open it again. At the same time, you can freeze your account again, but you need to wait 7 days to be able to re-freeze your account. Instagram has not given any restrictions to its users about account freezing, you can freeze and reuse your account as many times as you want. Remember, you can only freeze your account once a week.
Delete instagram account
The users of the Instagram application are increasing day by day, but even though this number increases, so many people want to close their Instagram accounts. If you want to permanently close your Instagram account, you can follow the steps below.
Instagram account delete link :
- First of all, you log in to this link
- If you haven't logged into your Instagram account before after entering the link, it may ask you to log in to your account. After logging in to your account, you can log in to the link again.
- When you enter the link, a page will appear in front of you. Why do you want to delete your account here? such questions will be asked. You can continue your transaction by entering the given information correctly.
- At this stage, all you have to do to delete your Instagram is to enter the password. After re-entering your password, you will see the "Delete Account" section.
- After clicking delete account, the login page of Instagram will appear. After that, you won't need to take any action.
That's it for our Instagram deletion process, after completing the above steps in order, your account has been completely closed. Instagram will give you a period of 1 month for your account to be closed, unless you log in to your account within this 1 month period, your account will be completely closed.
When Instagram is deleted, will my followers be deleted?
When you freeze your Instagram account, there is absolutely no question of deleting your followers. However, if you delete your account and do not log in to your account within 1 month, all your information in your account will be completely deleted. The posts, messages and many people you have shared will be completely deleted with the account. The account that is not logged in within 1 month is automatically removed from Instagram upon request.
HOW TO RESET AND DELETE INSTAGRAM DISCOVER?
Millions of users on Instagram produce and share video and photo content on Instagram. The Instagram algorithm creates new posts that are discovered by its users thanks to what they save and like, but sometimes this algorithm does not work well. It offers some content that it thinks is of interest to the user. For this reason, many users may want to reset the explore section.
So, how can we delete instagram discovery? How can we reset? Here are the steps in order:
- Open the Instagram mobile application and open the explore page.
- Select the post you don't want to see in discover
- Press the three dots in the upper right corner of the post
- Choose "I'm not interested" among the options
When you do this on other posts you don't want to see, you won't see similar content in a short time.
Bulk discover instagram reset:
- Open the Instagram mobile application
- Go to your profile page
- Open the Settings page
- Open the Security tab
- Open the search history tab
- Select the clear all option
- Confirm the action